1. The PTO is your link between Staff of Harry S Truman and the parents, grandparents and other legal guardian of the students.
2. We are the fundraising arm of the school for special school projects and activities.
3. We support and encourage the Staff at Harry S Truman.
4. We are a forum for parents, grandparents and legal guardians’ comments, concerns, opinions and ideas to benefit Harry S Truman.
5. We Coordinate Volunteers for the school and PTO activities.
6. We bring home and school in closer relationship for the benefit of the student, home and for the school.
7. We include every willing participant, and help integrate new students and families into community life of the school. Monthly PTO meetings are held at the school, we would love to have you!